German Bratwurst Sausage Set "Hareico" A (incl. free shipping)
This offer includes shipping fees!
Do you miss a good German Bratwurst as we do?
If the answer is "yes", we recommend to check out our new original set in cooperation with German sausage maker "Dölling hareico", whose sausages are made in and imported directly from Germany!
Those are absolutely hundred percent authentic German sausages - our German staff loved them! The set also contains a tube of famous German mustard "Loewensenf" (a must-have for Germans) which in Japan is hard to get besides the Hareico store in Iidabashi.
The set includes:
- Schinken-Krakauer 250g (4pcs)
- Grill-Bratwurst 250g (4pcs)
- Riesen-Currywurst 250g (2pcs)
- Muenchener Weisswurst 250g (4pcs)
- Kaese-Wiener 165g (3pcs)
- Loewensenf mustard 100ml
= 1.165kg sausages! PLUS mustard! PLUS FREE SHIPPING!
And there is no need to prepare any sauces - the Loewensenf mustard is the only thing you need for German sausages (we've used some sweet curry flavor ketchup for the Currywurst picture, here is the recipe).
Need a side dish for your sausages? Check out the original German Potato Pancakes (Reibekuchen)
This set is exclusively available at Whole Meat!
*Please note that this item will be directly shipped by Hareico Japan Co., Ltd.
Your order might take up to 3 or 4 days to be shipped.
- Schinken-Krakauer and Grill-Bratwurst: just have a BBQ and everything is fine.
- Riesen-Currywurst: this one has a light curry flavor, also perfect for BBQ
- Muenchener Weisswurst: white sausages from Munich, you only need to boil them a bit, grab a beer and soon you will feel like you're at the Oktoberfest in Munich :-)
- Kaese-Wiener: Vienna sausages with cheese. You can boil or grill them
Loewensenf mustard: probably the best and most famous mustard you can get in Germany - and the must-have for German sausages.
|Weight||about 1265 g|
|Price per 100 g||x yen|
|Best before||20 days after delivery (mustard: 30 days)|
Please visit our Q&A for additional information (shipping, payment etc.)