Rump steak recipe
Best for our KANGAROO RUMP (540G)
1) Bring the steak back to room temperature (after thawing properly)
2) Season it (salt and pepper, or use our steak spice)
3) Preheat your oven to 230°C
4) Put some oil into the frying pan and grill the meat by high flame until it gains color
5) Put it into the oven for about 10 min
*time depends on how thick the meat is
6) Take the meat out, wrap it in aluminum foil and let it rest for about 10 min
You shouldn't overcook it due to its low-fat content, medium rare would be the best.
We recommend to season it a little bit more than usual.
Recipe by Minako
- Hana S.