Pork Spare Ribs - Cola Sauce Recipe
Best for our Pork Spare Ribs
- 1 piece of our spare ribs
- cola 500 ml (use diet cola for a low-calorie variation)
- soy sauce 3 tbsp
- salt and pepper
(First of all, thaw it properly)
1) Score the meat along the bones, wash it well with water and wipe off the water with some kitchen paper. Cut it into pieces and season it with salt and pepper.
2) Put some oil into the frying pan and grill both sides of the meat on middle flame
3) Put the cola and soy sauce into the frying pan (don’t let it boil) for 20 min. Skim the foam from the surface.
4) Turn the meat over and stew it for 10 to 15 min until the sauce gets thick.
Recipe by Minako
- Hana S.