Occitan Roasted Lamb Chump (rump) 0
Boneless lamb rump with heaps of Provençale fragrance. Hard to resist when served with green beans, olives and tomatoes.
List of Ingredients you will need.
- 125ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 15g rosemary leaves chopped
- 15g of thyme
- 500g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 500g green beans, trimmed
- 50g of black olive (pitted and chopped)
- salt and pepper
- 450g x2 lamb Chump
- Volan Rabary
- Tags: lamb roast provencale lamb roast roasted lamb chump roasted lamb rump