Lamb Rack recipe
Best for our LAMB FRENCHED RACK (550 G) NEW ZEALAND
1) Bring the lamb rack back to room temperature (after thawing properly)
2) Season it with the spices that come with the lamb rack
3) Preheat your oven to 200°C
4) Put some oil in the frying pan and grill especially the side covered with fat by high flame until it gains color
5) Put the meat into the oven and grill each side for about 15 min.
6) After grilling, wrap the meat in aluminum foil and let it rest for 15 min
Recipe by Minako
- Hana S.